Thank you for visiting my website. Please feel free to browse and find out if I might be the right therapist for you. You are welcome to contact me for a phone consultation. My phone number is 404-631-6310 and fax is 404-325-3663. Please visit
the "Contact Information" tab for directions and the "Forms" section
for updates to policies and procedures.
Why should you consider choosing Heather Hopper, Ph.D. as your therapist?
- Experience: I have been licensed as a psychologist for over 10 years, and worked in mental health for over 15 years.
- Satisfaction and Results: Past surveys of my clients have shown a very high satisfaction rating in terms of efficacy, rapport, and understanding of their issues.
- Techniques: I am trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, one of the most respected, and proven ways of meeting client goals. I have a good deal of solution-focused, time-limited therapy experience.
- Flexibility: Even the best research sometimes doesn’t fit perfectly. I consider your values, personality style, goals, and symptoms to recommend the right approach for you.
- A Broad Base: I have worked with clients from many backgrounds – including age range, ethnic/cultural group, sexual identity, religion, socioeconomic status, and education level.